Sunday 8 June 2014

Animation in current trend

Animation in current trend.

I feel that my animation will fit in well with the current marketplace due to the properties it has. It is a children's based program which contains a variety of different colour's, animals and wildlife features. Alot of young children are into animals are like different colours so i feel my Animated TV series will fit in any well. I also feel it will fit in well due to the amount of young children who watch Peppa Pig and 64 Zoo Lane which again has a wide variety of shapes, colours and characters. It will also be simple and friendly nothing complicated will be involved so the children will have a clear understanding of what is going on.

Like most viewed children shows, I would like my program to be on the CBeebies channel as i feel that is the channel that gets the most views and attracts more viewers than any other. I would hope to have it on at least 2 times a day, 7:30am in the morning for when the young children normally are awake and then 17:00pm late afternoon as some young children go to bed early. I would like the program to run for 15 minutes per episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment